Friday, March 30, 2007

Why Don't Travolta and Cruise Marry Already and Move to Mars?

John Travolta owns five private planes and he's telling us to do our part to save the planet from global warming by using "alternative methods of fuel." Oh, but that was after riding down the red carpet on a Harley and just before the Scientology pushing arse proceeded to suggest we move to other planets and live in domes. Nice, Mr. 800 tons of carbon emissions producer!

Xenu believer Travolta made some interesting statements while in Britain for the premier of his latest movie, "Wild Hogs.":

"It [global warming] is a very valid issue," Travolta declared. "I'm wondering if we need to think about other planets and dome cities.

"Everyone can do their bit. But I don't know if it's not too late already. We have to think about alternative methods of fuel.

"I'm probably not the best candidate to ask about global warming because I fly jets.

"I use them as a business tool though, as others do. I think it's part of this industry – otherwise I couldn't be here doing this and I wouldn't be here now."


[source]

No comments: