Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Star Jones Got a Jobby-Job

It has been awhile since we last saw Star Jones doing anything worthwhile (sucking the face of hubby Big Gay Al doesn't count) but things are-a-changin'. Court TV announced they've hired Ms. "I have tons of money but am tacky so I had sponsors pay for my wedding" Jones-Reynolds to host her own show about pop culture-criminal justice issues. The show will start in the early fall and I'm really hoping Court TV will have a "Name the Show" competition.

Any ideas? I'll have to think about this one and get back to you.

It's cool she's headed back to Court TV since that is where she began her TV career way back in 1991. Star was a legal commentator for them at the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She'll be good on that, especially now that she has more celebrity status. I'm sure the show will take off.

Anonymous said...

I think she'll find her footing again and will excel. : )