Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Terrence Just Mentoring Naomi...
Say what?

On February 23, I posted this bit about Terrence Howard and Naomi Campbell being an item. Terrence was with Naomi when she got her arse chewed out by mini-man Jermaine Dupri at a post-Grammy party and they were spotted together during the week of Oscar festivities in late February. Now it seems Terrence would have us believe he is simply "mentoring" angry Naomi. Terrence, 38 on Sunday, just told People magazine that he is trying to woo his estranged wife back before she files for divorce:

You gotta remember now, I'm still married." Howard and Lori, 35 – who have two daughters, Aubrey and Heavenly, and one son, Hunter – have been off and on since they married in 1989 and actually remarried in 2003 only to separate again:

"I'm still trying to get my wife back," Howard says. I'm always gonna, you know, till she puts the last nail that coffin, and I'm hoping she don't. [She] filed for divorce but I'm still trying to campaign. My three kids are campaigning for me, too. They'll make sure that anybody who comes sniffing around gets a bloody nose."

So what is his relationship with Campbell, then? "I'm linked to Naomi Campbell in a sense that we both have a mentor in Quincy Jones. We've shared a lot of great moments and ideas," he says. "That's the truth of it. I've only known her two weeks!

Howard says he's mentoring the troubled catwalker. His advice? "Maintain your majestic composure at all times."

No comments: