Friday, March 9, 2007

Boobs - 'Cause You Like Them
...and I like you. ; )




Men (and women) like the boooo-baaayyyyyyyysss! I'm a woman...you like me. Man or woman? Hmph, doesn't matter. You already like me - and I already like you.

You are likable, therefore, I like you. Likability is good. Striving to be liked, by cordiality, without compromising individual quality, is real. I wish this for you. Life isn't about perfection. Life is, quite simply, experience. 'Tis all there is and 'tis is all you need. Embrace it, feel it, live it...seriously...(not Sara Silverman style ya foolios ;)...

On a lighter level: Sorry, but Petra will always be extremely average to me. She has a "Karla" face - or - a "chipmunk" face and is simply, common. No mincing words. It is understood. Fifty girls just like her every 500 miles.

No comments: