Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Ralph Fiennes's Penis Will Fall Off

It was just just last month that we found out about Fiennes's airplane laboratory romp with Quantas flight attendant LISA ROBERTSON and now word comes that he was busted naked and frolicking with 4 women in a hotel pool! The Sun reports Fiennes, 44, and his chickies disturbed guests at the Hotel Tuilerieen in Bruges - in Belgium. He's in Bruges filming the comedy "In Bruges" with Colin Farrell and Brendan Gleeson.

I promise you this guys penis is going to fall off. Tomorrow. Or maybe he's already operating with a robotic one. Now that's a movie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't he married? When celebs get out of control like this they lose all their sex appeal, so you're right, his thingie probably will fall off, from misusing it.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh! I bet it will fall off!

Anonymous said...

I want not agree on it. I think nice post. Specially the designation attracted me to be familiar with the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I about the collection should prepare more info then it has.