Thursday, May 10, 2007

Backtracking Biotch

Wow, sounds like Paris Hilton's new attorney, Richard Hutton, actually has a head on his shoulders. Even though the statement is pure bullshite and contrary to everything she has ever said or done...

"After reading the media's coverage of my court hearing, I feel the need to correct what I believe are misperceptions about me. I absolutely realize how serious driving under the influence is. I could not live with myself if anyone was injured or killed while I was driving while impaired. Clearly, no one should -- no matter how slightly.

I am ready to face the consequences of violating probation.

No one is above the law. I surely am not. I do not expect to be treated better than anyone else who violated probation. However, my hope is that I will not be treated worse."

If I thought Paris(ite) had anything to do with the statement (other than hearing it read to her over the phone) than I would say "Good on ya" for stepping up and taking responsibility. But she's crap. We all know it.


No comments: