Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Ty Is Sorry

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition host Ty Pennington was arrested early Saturday morning on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs and he has released a statement:

“I made an error in judgment. We all make mistakes, however this is about accountability. Under no circumstances should anyone consume alcohol while driving. I could have jeopardized the lives of others and I am grateful there was no accident or harm done to anyone. This was my wake-up call. I also want to apologize to my fans, ABC Television and my design team for my lapse in judgment and the embarrassment I have caused.”

Pennington is due in court on June 4 - just one day before Paris Hilton heads to jail for DUI and violating the terms of her probation. Thank you Ty for taking responsibility for your actions and for not blaming your "hotness" or "who you are" for your arrest - a' la' Paris(ite).

No comments: