Saturday, March 31, 2007

Breaking News: Pamela Anderson Not In Heels!

I am completely shocked to see Pamela NOT in ginormous stripper heels but in ballet flats. SHOCKING! I started thinking her feet were allergic to anything but the stripper heels.

Oh, and me thinks she's hiding her face behind the shoe box because she hates these comparisons. But hey, the stars have the money so we get to ooo-&-awww over the differences in them with/without make-up. They definitely get the better end of the deal!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who thinks wearing a ballet slipper everywhere isnt all that great? Sure, its probably not best if you dont trot around in 4-5 inch heels everyday of your life, but I dont understand whats with the whole ballet slipper thing, I mean sure its your choice and its really good if its comfortable but it doesent look that great

Anonymous said...

I happen to think the ballet slipper is very attractive, She does look good wearing them, and It is her right to wear them if she desires.

If you don't like them that is your choice. But, let people make their own decisions.