Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Robbie Williams Brought His Gigantic Pupils

...as his date to the premier of Showtime's new series - The Tudors - in Hollywood Monday night. JIMMINY! The size of those things. I don't buy it for a second that this guy is sober...Let's hope they don't start bumping each other. Actually, they'd be perfect together.

I wish someone would show LiLo how to color inside or on the lines of her lips. Seriously, she looks like one of those young kids who sucks on their lips so much that they get a ring outside of them that chaps and looks icky.

-- In her first interview after leaving rehab last month, LiLo told People mag at the premier last night "I'm dating."..."I'm really happy and I'm having fun." Of her stay at the Wonderland Center, she said, "There's no way you can't learn a lot in a program like that, and it's good. I recommend it for anyone who needs it." Lohan's stint in rehab has done nothing to curb her appetite for hitting the club scene, however. "I'm hearing a lot of [critical] things if I go out, so that always sucks. But it's like, when do people not say it? They're always going to say things, so I expect it. But I'm feeling really good."

Below you will find Maggie Grace (blue), LiLo and nutso Bai Ling (who was recently quoted as saying she is from the moon and comes to earth to change clothes...mmkayyy.) and another of Robbie and LiLo.



Click here to visit The Tudors' site at Showtime.


No comments: