Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Winehouse Scarred 4 Life

She may have a great voice but Amy Winehouse is just plain nasty. Drunk all the time and scary skinny. Eww.

I wish she would deal with her demons because they apparently go way back if she was cutting herself at the age of nine. Winehouse tells British GQ:

It’s a funny thing, a morbid curiosity. I’m talking about when I was nine. What does that feel like? ‘Ow, that f#$king hurt.’ It’s probably the worst thing I’ve ever done.”

She clearly was a cutter for longer than one curious episode and I certainly hope she doesn't do it anymore - but the girl needs help for her alcoholism.

For anyone cutting, thinking of cutting, or with other mental health issues - please click here and you will be taken to Mental Health America. There is help and you deserve happiness! : )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really can't stand her. She seems so gross to me.

Anonymous said...

She acts like being an alcoholic and a mess is cool. It's not. I agree with you guys, she's gross.

Anonymous said...

she is disgusting

andrea said...

she's not that bad. i like her rehab song. i wish the best 4 her.