Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Cam + Skinny Jeans + Scarf Thingy + Boots = Set4Life

I was set on commenting about how lightly Cameron packs for her jaunts around the world because she arrived at LAX airport Tuesday (March 27) wearing an almost identical outfit to the one she wore while strolling NYC on Sunday -- but then I got a little peeved when I saw that the guy pushing her cart "of stuff" is actually pushing one tiny bag. IRRITATING! It would be annoying to have someone lingering with my tiny bag vs. just carrying the damn thing. *grrrr*

Alright, I still give her points for not having a ridiculous wardrobe tagging along with her on every trip and for not having a wardrobe in every city: +5 points for that but -8 for having dude cart her teensy-weensy bag...whether he insisted or not.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhh, what is she doing having that guy cart around her bag?! DUMB. But I do love cameron too.

Anonymous said...

LOVE CAMERON!

You didn't say anything about this but I hate when assholes call her "pizza face." So she gets zits here and there. WHO DOESN'T?!

Lots of Cameraon posts are ok by me!