Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Keira & Rupert United by Cheek Bones

I like Keira Nightley so much better when she is wearing lots of clothing because I can't tell just how sickly skinny she is. Nice to see her with some make-up too considering my nightmares that followed this walking dead sighting at the end of February.

Knightley and her beau, actor Rupert Friend, were spotted strolling in London today, March 28. Don't you love how he carries his messenger bag like a man purse? If these two had kids - they'd probably have a really big mouth like Keira (with major chompers) but they'd most likely be all cheek bones - look at those things!

We'll see Keira in two movies later this year: "Silk" set for US release August 3 and "Atonement" will be released (limited) in the US on August 31 (all over Eastern Europe throughout September). Friend can be seen in the US beginning August 24 in "The Last Legion."


Corny moment warning: I love the picture of them walking away with their arms around eachother. Reminds me of those shots of older couples that touch my heart every time.

No comments: