Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Bi-Polar Truth of Weiland Blow-Up

On Monday I posted about the blow up between Scott Weiland and his wife Mary.

Mary Weiland, temperamental wife of rock star Scott Weiland, claims her bipolar disorder is mostly to blame for the couple's bloody fight at the Graciela Hotel in Burbank last weekend.

In a statement to TMZ, Weiland said:

" The weekend's difficulties were brought on by a reaction to an imbalance in medications used to treat my bipolar disorder... Scott was simply trying to help calm me down. I want to make it very clear that he did not hurt."

..."I was unstable and just lost it" and indicated the couples two children (ages 4 and 6) did not witness "any of these events."

...she has "a loving husband, drug-free for 3-1/2 years now, who is able to care for me during this challenging time."

I am so glad to know Scott is still drug-free -- that was a real concern when you hear about a fight like the one reported. Best of luck to the couple and their family.


No comments: