Monday, March 26, 2007

Biel's Little Girl was Rescued from Death


Yesterday I posted some great pics of Jessica Biel and her dog Tina having some fun. The gentlemen who actually rescued Tina (known as Charlotte before her adoption by Biel) left this comment under the post:

" Jessica is a fantastic owner...and she adopted her dog from me.

The dog's name is Tina and I couldn't have imagined a better home.

Tina (who I originally named Charlotte) was from a high-kill shelter in Downey--I rescued her and placed a small notice at my pet store. Next thing you know...I get a call from Jessica and the rest is history."

Hopefully Jon doesn't mind that I've posted these puppy shots. That's actually Jon in the photo with Tina last winter and then Tina (Charlotte at the time) at the high-kill kennel right before Jon rescued her and nursed her back to health. To learn more about Tina, Jon and Jon's work, click here.

No comments: