Thursday, March 22, 2007

Gisele Not Fan of Bras or Babies...

...for now!

These pics were snapped at the launch of her new line of casual shoes in Madrid. Despite her contract with Victoria's Secret - Ms. Gisele is clearly braless here!

Contrary to the rumors Gisele is denying she is pregnant. She's too wanted and too young to ruin her body...no, she explained it a bit differently to Spanish TV show Corazon de Primavera:

"It's crazy how people can make up these stories...I'm not pregnant and I'm not planning to be pregnant anytime soon. I have so many contracts to do, so many projects."

"It's just something I don't want now - it's something for the future," she said. "I'm 26 years old, for Christ's sake! Why would I have a baby now?"

* I will say, it is nice to see someone holding off on popping out chirrens when they know they're not ready. This happens all too rarely in these times of ME ME ME. BRAVO Gisele - BRAVO!

No comments: