Monday, September 10, 2007

No Britney Here

I am so damn hungover...my neighbors made me drink 500 mojitos and I'm paying for it. However, I would never show up ANYWHERE looking like the drag queen above, rapper Lil' Mama. What? She's really a girl? GTF outta here! Seriously? Damn.

Do you guys wake up in the middle of the night after partying? I was up from 3 a.m. to 4:45 or so guzzling water, peeing, counting sheep...trying to forget about the Britney Spears fiasco.

I refuse to do 10 posts about said fiasco because, well, I could give a shite. "MTV changed the performance for insurance reasons" - "Britney overheard Sarah Silverman rehearsing her act and it pissed her off/hurt her fealings so she just walked through the performance"....WAH WAH WAH. Anything her "camp" says is nothing but a cover-up...trying to "save face."

No comments: