Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm In Love With Jacky Blacky

Nacho Libre premier from last year...had to use this pic!

Like I said in the Clooney post - silly boys are sexy. Jack Black, in all his glorious roughness, is sexy as hell and it's his sense of humor and lack of a humor filter that kills me. I'd let him sweat all over me during a minute-and-a-half of passionate rabbit sex.

He was a guest of director Judd Apatow at the L.A. premier of Apatow's "Knocked Up" and Apatow's cousin was supposed to ask his girlfriend to marry him but chickened out and Jacky Blacky stepped in!

Black got down on knee and said to the shocked girlfriend, "Of all the people I have ever known, you are the one I love the most on this planet and on every planet." Then he busted into Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" before asking her to 'marry' him. Awwwwwwwww!

No comments: