Sunday, May 20, 2007

Milla Is Pregnant & Gorgeous

Okay, I know I'm hormonal with all of these fertility drugs running through me plus I have a cold - but when I found the pic above of Milla Jovovich and Paul Anderson, well, I got a bit teary eyed (maybe it's from having just sneezed). Look at them, he not only has his arm around her but then his other hand is holding hers. It's such loving and comforting body language. Love it.

She's really starting to show and she looks gorgeous! Then there's Karl Lagerfeld - nothing to say about that mess. LOL. Enter "Chanel" in the search box at the top of the page or click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to see more from the Chanel Cruise line show. Lohan looked hideous. Alba and Mendes looked beautiful.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, she looks gorgeous!