Sunday, August 26, 2007

Battle of the Winehouse Caricatures

If you're keeping track, Amy Winehouse checked in/out of rehab twice in the last two weeks, she had a bloody fight with her, things are all rosy again and she's not going back to rehab.

Ever the co-dependant woman, Winehouse says she won't return to rehab without her hubby.

"I can't beat drugs without him. He's my rock and as a married couple we need to go through everything together," Amy told the Sunday Mirror.

"Blake says he isn't going back to rehab - but I can if I want.

"But I'm not going without him. I know I need help, but Blake's the only one who can help me.

"I don't want to lose him. I won't lose him. I want to make him happy - like what he does to me.

"I feel disgusting and Blake's the only one who stops me feeling like this.

"I can't believe he even wants to be with me. I don't understand why.

"All I know is I'm the luckiest girl alive to have someone as caring as Blake," she added.

This girl needs major, major, prompt help. Blake is not the answer nor does he have the answers.

I think all of us can see how this story will end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't sound like someone who will get better any time soon. Total denial. That guy can't fix her. She needs to see that.

Anonymous said...

I love when you post the artwork. SO cool.