Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Another Celeb In Rehab

It was just the beginning of April when I posted a bit about actor Jonathan Rhys Meyers and his on/off girlfriend Reena Hammer making a scene with their hard core makeout session at a nightclub which included Hammer straddling Meyers in front of fellow patrons.

Now word comes that Meyers has checked into rehab for alcoholism. Meredith O'Sullivan, Meyers rep, said, "After a non-stop succession of filming, Jonathan Rhys Meyers has entered an alcohol-treatment program. He felt a break was needed to maintain his recovery."

He is currently involved in several projects, including Showtime's "The Tudors", and it was said that he will rejoin everyone after the completion of rehab.

I bet he checked into rehab after getting busted by some fans getting his freak on with some guy behind a dumpster. Or not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This guy was very memorable in a little movie called "I'll sleep when I'm dead" with Clive Owen where he was so tortured after being raped by a gangster that he eventually committed suicide. If he really is 'undercover' then he's a better actor than I thought. PS I believe that most people use drugs to boost their confidence because they're not as secure when sober. Its a lifelong struggle to truly have faith in yourself so lets be sympathetic and support each other.

Anonymous said...

I think I remember that movie. Will have to check it out again.

He's always seemed "gay" to me. He's probably one who will hear that forever like Tom Cruise.

Hope he recovers again.