Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Best Decision Ever People!

Yeahhhhh, People magazine has named Drew Barrymore the "World's Most Beautiful" and she will be their cover girl for the "Most Beautiful People" issue!

I love how Drew explained her style and sense of self:

There's something great about real life," says Drew Barrymore. "You know, what you see is what you get." Although in her case, you're never really sure what that's going to be. "Some days I feel preppy," she says. "Some days I feel rock 'n' roll. Some days I feel hippie. Some days I feel glamorous. Some days I feel like a rebellious 13-year-old boy. And I think all are acceptable."

When do you feel most beautiful?
~ Right after I've worked out and I'm sweating all over the place and my face is two different colors of white and red and my hair is half wet, half dry and I look like I'm about to have a heart attack. I feel like I've changed the shape of my body temporarily into something more flexible and strong.

When do you feel least beautiful?
~ When someone makes a really snap judgment. It just feels below the belt. . . . You just feel kind of corroded and gross inside. I think that ends up reflecting on the way your face looks.

You love the natural look, but do you also love getting glam?
~ We as girls have that Cinderella fantasy of dress-up. So whenever you get the opportunity to have people make your face up and do your hair and put you in an outfit, it's a fantasy. And it's just so much fun and such a luxury.

How did your relationship with your looks change when you turned 30?
~ For some reason, since I turned 30 this little crew comes in the middle of the night and they sew little sausages under my eyes! I found some great new eye patches that are so awesome. They're by Talika. They just take away the puffiness. You put them on for 20 minutes and they're genius.

...Drew make-upless for People...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent choice People. Excellent choice!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!