Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Not So Rosie View

Rosie O'Donnell announced that she will leave "The View" when her contract is up in June.

“Breaking News. I've decided we couldn't come to terms with my deal on ABC. Next year I won’t be on The View, but I will be back guest hosting," O'Donnell said....“They wanted three years, I wanted one," she said.

She told the audience: “It’s not sad. I’ll still be here. I just won’t be doing the every day thing.”

Barbara Walters interjected, "I know it's not supposed to be sad, but I am sad...You will be missed."

Did anyone think Rosie and "The View" would last any longer than one year? I didn't. People don't like strongly opinionated women and Rosie definitely falls into that category.

While she certainly had some extreme points of view (9/11 conspiracy, etc.) I wholeheartedly support her quest for truth and the right of the American people to question our government and shove out those who are corrupt.

She'll be guest hosting here or there. Good luck to you Rosie! And I'm boycotting any damn news organization that interviews Donald "The Flip" Trump about the matter. Why they give that dude publicity is beyond me.

** In other "The View" news: Alec Baldwin will be on the show this FRIDAY so be sure to watch to hear his defense of speaking to his daughter so nastily.


No comments: