Friday, April 27, 2007

Someone's Asking For a Whoopin'

This is the woman who tried to run over the coolness known as Jesse James (Did you ever see Monster Garage?). Jesse is married to the coolness known as Sandra Bullock.

Police told TMZ this woman, Marcia Valentine, "attempted 3 or 4 times to run Jesse James over with her silver Mercedes" but Jesse "I called President Bush a d*Ckhead" James was able to stay out of the way. Bullock reportedly watched the whole thing unfold. How can you not love someone who calls Bush what he is?!

Valentine also "laid in the driveway and wouldn't move" before fleeing. A manhunt by Orange County Sheriffs located the woman early Monday morning and took her into custody.

I'll cut the biotch who tries to hurt this awesome couple! OK, I won't really cut her...I hate violence...but I'll curse her to hell and will throw down if necessary.


No comments: