Thursday, April 26, 2007

Beyonce' Buys Seashells By the Seashore

The stars are arriving in Australia for the Australian MTV Awards Sunday night but Beyonce' has already been there since she is currently on tour. These pics were snapped at the Melbourne airport. WTF is she carrying? A big leather seashell? Someone's calling that a purse and selling it for thousands? Only foolios buy that crap.

Can't wait to see my girl Fergie host along with Joel and Benji Madden of Good Charlotte (I could do without them). P!nk, Fergie, Good Charlotte, 30 Seconds To Mars and others will be be performing. Some great pics are sure to come in and I can't wait to share them with you kids. xox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks great,you wouldn't know she was performing shows back to back. I love Beyonce. Class Act

Anonymous said...

Her face looks pretty but I hate the bangs and that bad is definitely FUGLY! lol

Anonymous said...

Incredibly ugly purse. Why would she buy that?!