Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Fergie "Take 18"

Fergie's performance for Polish tv channel Polstat 3/17.

The Gatecrasher is reporting Fergie's "live" performance on "American Idol" last week actually wasn't live and that it took 18 takes for her to get the taped segment right. 18 TAKES!

YIKES. That's not so good Fergie and you're my girl!

** UPDATE: A Celebrity Upchuck(er) who attended the taping said it only took *3 takes* and not 18 as reported by the New York Daily News. Maybe the attendee who reported to the NYDN isn't a fan of Fergie so they wanted to trash her.

I'm going with 3 takes. I feel much better about the Fergie's performance now. Thank you reader!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Fergie a lot but I don't get why these artists need tons of takes to do something that they are paid to do all the time.

Anonymous said...

UMM i was there it was THREE takes, because of sound, stop reporting lies, she sounded great!