Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Family That's Active Together...


** OK, so you've probably noticed I don't really post on the weekends. In the beginning I was posting for 10-14 hours a day (between tracking down stories, photos, labeling, writing, etc., the time adds up!) but then I started coaching soccer, playing volleyball on the weekends, enjoying the brewskies (spring'll do that to ya!) and we're remodeling our mast bathroom - so there is little precious time to post...Plus, everyone needs a break. Ten-fifteen hours a day 7 days a week takes the fun away. :)

I still rock the best large-high-res pics out there with a little twist (and try not to be too mean) so I hope you all come back around often!


I love this family. Jake Gyllenhaal is cute as can be and Maggie and Peter are cooler than cool. Would love a new shot of little Ramona!

The foursome went for an awesome stroll on the boardwalk in NYC.


No comments: