Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Hey Lily, Less Smoking - More Working Out

I'm not really ragging Lily Allen for her weight - I don't like doing that - what I am saying is that the smoking is unhealthy (duh) and her legs would really shape up with some exercise. They're looking a whole lot like tree trunks. Maybe I'm still peeved at her for trash talking Americans then quitting her damn tour. Whatever.

And dayum if her brother doesn't look like an uglier version of Matt Damon. Dude could totally get "stand-in" work on a Damon film set.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He totally looks like Matt Damon! That's wild.

Anonymous said...

first of all shes a singer not a model to be skinny & anorexic, and second shes not even fat, shes healthy & normal...
i see why all the celebs are starving themselves

Upchuck(er) said...

I never said she was fat. I said exercise would help shape up her legs. There is definitely a difference.

And since when do you have to be fat to warrant exercise?

Anonymous said...

I workout alot and my legs look exactly like that.There u can see in the pictures that her legs are strong if she didnt Workout her legs would be all flabby.