Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Bloom's the Guy To Stalk!

Bloom in February.

A young woman managed to track down Orlando Bloom at his hotel and actually gained entry into his room - while he was in it! He didn't freak out - he hugged her. He told Gotham magazine:

"To be honest, I don't want to share this with you because if I were that person reading this, I'd feel so embarrassed."

"She got kind of aggressive with me and was really angry. She was like, 'I've been at every premiere and you never say hello.'"

"And it was funny, I felt really upset. I felt bad for her. So I turned around and went over to her and just gave her a hug and said, 'It's cool. I' m sorry you feel let down or disappointed."

"But the nature of my life is I can't necessarily stop every time, and it's not because I don't want to."

"I think she felt a little better afterwards, and so did I. And for me, it actually shed a little light on the other side of the coin."

That's crazy! He had to have been drunk...a strange woman breaking into your hotel room while you're in there and you hug her? Yikes.


No comments: