Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Is She A Robot Now?

How the hell else does Lindsay Lohan party as much as she does? Seriously, she's out pretty much every night all week and on the weekends. These were snapped at Hyde on Monday (April 30) after a weekend of partying at Coachella.

And is anyone else concerned that the guy in black seems to be putting her into her car? Opening the door is one thing...but physically helping her into the car? Doesn't look good if you ask me. And her pupils look HUGE in the close-up.

We're not supposed to think about her as a party girl and she is often seen scowling at the razzi yet she said this:

“I wouldn’t ever want them to not take my picture,” the “Mean Girls” star told Nylon magazine. “I’d be worried. I’d be like ‘Do people not care about me?’ ”

“I said the other day, ‘I feel like they hound me more than they hound Madonna and she’s someone I’ve always aspired to be like.”

WHATEVER! Make up your damn mind and honey, Madonna you 'aint.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a matter of time before she crashed and burns again.