Friday, May 4, 2007

Wanna Own Your Very Own Junky-Jizz Receptable?

What's that smell you ask? Smells like a Pete Doherty junky-jizz receptacle. Ehgawd, I think I just upchucked...again (been sick this week).

The Daily Mail is running these two pics of the painted bronze sculptures (& 1 unpainted) of Kate Moss on display at the Mary Boone gallery in Manhattan.

The artist, Marc Quinn, says they represent "an image, and the way it is twisted and sculpted by our collective desire".

Makes sense. My collective desire tells me she's gross.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY EYES ARE BURNING! I love the title! ROFL

Anonymous said...

Ewww. LOL

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't that be illegal?! lol

Anonymous said...

WOAH. It does look like her though.

LOVE THE TITLE TOO! ROFL!

Anonymous said...

That's really scary and gross! LOL

Anonymous said...

That's just as ugly and useless as that Paris Hilton sculpture...