Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Lily Allen's A Spoiled Brat

Lily Allen, after trash talking Americans and performing drunk at concerts in the country, has announced that she is cancelling 20 shows and is headed back to the UK. She'd like us all to believe it's because she is itching to get into the studio to record - but I say it's because Allen is a spoiled brat who can't handle the road and is a big pussy.

You suck Lily. I liked you for a couple of months but you suck now.

Of course they sayyyy the shows will be rescheduled for the end of the year but who knows...and frankly, I don't care anymore. Beotch doesn't deserve our dollars. She should just keep spending daddies money (dad is actor Keith Allen). GOOD RIDDANCE LILY.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She seems lazy to me. Love her voice but come on, people tour for years and she can't hang for 1?

Anonymous said...

I agree Penny. Neat voice but seems very spoiled.

Anonymous said...

LOvE her!