Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sexy Sean Connery & His Continuing Polyps Scare

Sir Sean Connery is such a beautiful specimen with such a scrumptious voice. Now comes word that he has polyps on his throat and has been undergoing testing in New York to evaluate them for possible cancer (or pre-cancerous cells).

The 007 stud, now 76-years-old, checked into a NY hospital two weeks ago for the tests and was forced to bow out of the Dressed to Kilt fashion show during Tartan Week because of the testing but it isn't anything alarming. His brother, Neil Connery, also suffers the same growths and says both of them are tested yearly. The brother's father died of throat cancer at the very young age of 69.

Connery said of his recent check-up, " "I did receive my annual medical checks last week and I would like to say that I am feeling well and everything is in good order."

-- Hang in there Seanny! I need you to keep reading me my bed time stories! xox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My father is a survivor of throat cancer...caught in the early stages the prognosis is good. Good luck Sean...hope all is okay.

Upchuck(er) said...

Wow Windwhisperer, thank you for sharing. Wonderful for you and your family and kudos to your father for standing strong. :)