Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Pam's Awesome

Personally, I think Pamela Anderson's body is kicking arse ('cept the obnoxious boos) - looks a hell-uv-a-lot better than mine! But it seems she's a bit disappointed in how she looks in recent pics of her on vacation.

The 39-year-old blonde moaned: "I've just been sent some pics from Hawaii. I have to laugh - well at least the world knows I don't get botox! I'm much hotter in my mind, I swear I look better."

"Then again I hardly check a mirror before I go outside, I may start doing that more. I may have to start working out too, although genes and gymnastics have gotten me this far."

Pammy, who dismissed rumors she had romantically reunited with Tommy on holiday, refuses to cover up her curves or waste time preening in front of the mirror.

She added: "I refuse to let these paparazzi ruin my time or my lifestyle in general with my children - I'm not going to spend time putting make-up on or staying covered up on the beach. I think I look alright but everywhere you turn you have a camera in your face - up your butt, it's crazy."

"I'm a semi-retired single mom - hello?"

LOVE HER ATTITUDE! Rock on Pammy! Click her name link below to see more huge-high-quality pics of her on vacay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great attitude. Still needs to toss the boobs though. LOL

Anonymous said...

I just love Pammy...she's such a naturally cute and sweet person with no attitude.