Sunday, April 15, 2007

Demi & Ashton Are Expecting

Ok, so I don't really know if they are "expecting" but that's not the only loose-fitting dress Demi Moore has worn recently and her tummy looks to be pooching out. I know, I know, maybe she just had a couple of beers or some extra chips-n-guac, but she does look to be 3-5 pounds heavier (I'm not harping on her weight...it's no biggy...she's a tiny girl) or at least more than a couple but less than 10. ;)

Demi and son hubby Ashton Kutcher were photographed as they arrived for the Prada America's Cup Dinner Sunday night. CONGRATS to this couple that appears to be working at staying together! *cheers & beers*


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope they are actually expecting...Ashton would make a great daddy, and Demi is a really good mom.

Anonymous said...

I think it would be great too. They seem really in love.

Anonymous said...

It looks like he is trying to hold her back. Like, "Come on honey, that's enough." LOL