Friday, April 13, 2007

Is Elisabeth A Tennis Shue In?

"The Billies" honoring positive "portrayals of female athletes in media" were held this week and actress Elisabeth Shue ("Leaving Las Vegas"-"The Saint") stepped out with Carly Schroeder ("The Lizzie McGuire Show").

Shue said recently she is training to become a professional tennis player. What?

"It's always been a dream of mine. I don't think I'll be playing at the (tennis tournament) US Open, but, by September, I'd like to be competing professionally, even at the lowest level. I've been training so hard, now I feel like more of a tennis player than an actress."


I think that's awesome - Good luck!....Michelle Rodriguez was also there wearing an outfit that Britney Spears put together for her. Click the "Billies" link below to see Sharon Stone at the ceremony.




No comments: