Monday, April 9, 2007

The Troll & The Rat Buy The Barker Casa

Who knew they needed any other home than a spot under a bridge and a hole in the wall?

The L.A. Times says singer Avril Lavigne and her troll looking hubby, Sum 41 frontman Deryck Whibley, have bought the Bel-Air home formerly owned by Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler for $9.5 million.

According to the L.A. Times, Lavigne, 22, originally wanted to build a home but settled on the 12,000 square foot shack that the Barkers lived in while filming their reality show "Meet the Barkers" - for MTV.

The three-story gated house has eight bedrooms and 10 1/2 bathrooms. Who the hell needs 10 & 1/2 bathrooms?! It's a 12,000 square foot house - not 120,000!

Pisses me off when shitheads have a better home than I do. I've totally outgrown my 10,000 square foot-6 bathroom shack but I just have to suck it up don't I?! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's hope these two don't procreate.