Tuesday, April 10, 2007

You Can Quote Me On That

“I drink moderately, I’ve tried drugs. I do like weed. I have a different outlook on marijuana than America does. My best friend Sasha’s dad was Carl Sagan, the astronomer. He was the biggest pot smoker in the world and he was a genius. I’ve never been a major smoker, but I think America’s view on weed is ridiculous. I mean - are you kidding me? If everyone smoked weed, the world would be a better place. I’m not talking about being stoned all day, though. I think if it’s not used properly, it can hamper your creativity and close you up inside.”

- Ms. Kirsten Dunst flaps to the UK's "The Sun" -


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe that's her excuse for always looking like shit! LOL

Anonymous said...

I absolutly love Kirstin! And I think I love her even more now! That's awesome!!