Friday, April 13, 2007

Gwen & "Harper's Bazaar"

I've been a bit annoyed with Gwen Stefani ever since I read that she keeps a hotel room for her wardrobe and entourage because "it's just so much easier."

Nevertheless, I still support her originality and gumption. Ms. Thang is all over the Harper's Bazaar May issue with quite a spread. Here's some of what she said:

Gwen on her post-pregnancy body: “Your metabolism is like, whooosh! You’re sleep deprived, but you have this crazy amount of energy because of all those hormones. I’m scared what’ll happen when it all stops. What it’ll feel like, going back to the regular me. Now I’m in a repeater zone. I just want to make babies and make records.”

Regarding this very lady like spread: “I’ve gotten a little more feminine over the last few years. As the years go by, you get more comfortable with looking more like a woman.”

Gwen on body/diet struggles (she's a size 4): “I hate talking about it, but it’s true. I’ve always been on a diet, ever since I was in the sixth grade. It’s an ongoing battle and it’s a nightmare. But I like clothes too much, and I always wanted to wear the outfits I would make. And I’m very vain.”




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

Wind it up baby!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't Gwen look beautiful in these pictures...I really like a softer look for her...

Anonymous said...

She looks really beautiful and I'm with you Windwhisperer, the softer look suits her well.