Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Madonna "The Great" & Mr. JT

My super favorite girl Madonna (and no, I'm not the only one who likes her!) hit a London studio yesterday with Justin Timberlake. They look exhausted!

JT is in the UK preparing for that leg of his world tour, but he also told The Sun, " I’ve been working on new music but it’s not for myself. I’m working on some stuff for Madonna.”

Madonna's new album is expected to have a hip-hop feel and will be released this November. How can it not feel hip-hoppy (fun to say) with the likes of Timbaland, Pharrell Williams & JT (ok, he doesn't necessary lend the hip-hop vibe), working on tracks? I CAN'T WAIT!

On another note: The line-up for the July 7 Live Earth concerts (to highlight climate change and the urgency of doing all you can) was released yesterday and Madonna was named as a headliner for the London leg. Also participating in the concerts are: Black Eyed Peas (LOVE), Beastie Boys (LOVE), John Legend, Keane, BLOC Party and more.

No comments: