Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Prince Harry Now & Then

Prince Harry, who will be shipped off to war soon (by choice really) was photographed having a blast in Barbados. The bikini-clad chica is his girlfriend Chelsy Davy.

I'm a total sucker for moms ('cause they're the best) so when the DailyMail posted these two pics of the Prince on jet skis ten years apart, one with mom Princess Diana in 1997 and one from this weeks fun in Barbados, I had to post them.

I don't think about it often anymore but when I do - I just can't believe Diana is really gone. It was one of those moments where you never forget what you were doing or where you were when you learned of her sudden death. I was in bed watching TV late at night...just awful. I bawled for ages at the tragedy of it all.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, look at that...it feels like only yesterday. Do you sometimes wonder what if...?