Sunday, March 4, 2007

Congratulations & Thank You Bono!

The 39th Annual NAACP Image Awards were extra special Friday night because they honored U2's Bono with the Chairman's Award for his efforts in Africa. As a supporter and participant in the ONE campaign to end global poverty and AIDS -- I congratulate Bono for this recognition and I thank him for his continued efforts.

As I did in this post - I am providing the link to ONE's website...please click here if you would like to join the fight. The world thanks you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi my name is Meagan and I work with the ONE Campaign. I just wanted to say thanks for the great post on Bono and ONE! Because of your show of enthusiastic support, we will be adding your blog as a link on ONE's blog page. You will be able to check it out at http://action.one.org/blog/.
It will still be a few days until we add you to our growing list of supporters, but keep checking out the web page. Thanks again for your support and entertaining posts!!

Meagan McManus
The ONE Campaign