Saturday, March 3, 2007

Sienna Miller and ? in London

Don't know who he is bet he looks to be quite helpful. Sienna remembered to bring the most helpful accessory when shopping about London - a bag carrier. Like most pics on Celebrity Upchuck™ you can click to enlarge. Check out some of Sienna's most recent "foot in mouth" moments - yowza!:

"I mean, I still love a waterfall or the odd hallucinogenic drug. I liked mushrooms, which were legal until a year or so ago. If I had a drug of choice, it would be magic mushrooms. And I do like going away to India ... But I'm very motivated at the moment."
Regarding Jude Law & what it is "about him" that got her: "Everything about him. He's an incredibly brilliant, intelligent, funny, charismatic, vivacious, kind, beautiful, rich ... Don't put the last thing."
~ Her honesty and willingness to be the fool are refreshing! But stay away from the drugs kiddos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's rough around the edges and I like that!