Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Today's TMI News Brought To You By:
John "Revolt-ya"

(The fam, minus son Jett, at Travolta's "Wild Hogs" premier this week.)

My eyes! My eyes! My mind! My mind! I stumbled upon these quotes, read them -- and now everything burns! Personally, I think of them this way...but do read the quotes below:

Ugh, John Travolta & Kelly Preston are planning on creating another brainwashed being in the near future and he's talking about sexual positions!

Jett is 14 & Ella is 6. The star confirmed rumors they were thinking of having another baby saying, "Yeah, we do want to have another kid and we're going to work on it this summer."

He claims, "There are these other things where you have to decide if you want to have a boy or a girl. There are certain techniques you use. It worked twice. We wanted a boy the first time and we got a girl the second time. It has to do with positions and results and all sorts of intricate things."

No comments: