Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oscars: The Girls are Arriving!

Reese looks so gorgeous! STUNNING!




Uh, no, not a fan of Kirsten's look...Sorry. But she did take a shower!


Gwyneth, Gwyneth, Gwyneth...Cut the hair already.


Apparently Jennifer Hudson is auditiong for Xenu's wife in Tom Cruise's Scientology movie. What on earth is she wearing?!


I am just plain tired of Beyonce so maybe I'm being harsh when I ask: WTF is up with the albino reptile on her chest?


Ellen's girlfriend, Portia DeRossi, looks awesome.



I don't care what anyone says: I like Cameron & think she looks great!



Not liking Jessica Biel here. Don't want to see the side boobage & hair is wrong!



Almost didn't recognize Rinko Kikuchi with her clothes on but she looks beautiful. She was naked for most of Babel.


No comments: