Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Lohan's Drinking/Drugging Worse Than Robert Downey Jr.

Lindsay Lohan's former bodyguard, Lee Weaver, fears the troubled actress's addictions will kill her.

Weaver was Lohan's "watchman" for two years and has worked for a number of Hollywood stars but says Lohan is the wildest celebrity he's ever met, even more so than former drug addict Robert Downey Jr.

Weaver tells British newspaper News of the World, "I have looked after some of the wildest stars in Hollywood - but never anyone as out of control as Lindsay. She had a total death wish and took more drugs and drank more than anyone I've met. I lost count of the times I thought she overdosing and had to carry her out of parties. Every morning I'd breathe a sigh of relief when she was still alive."

"I'd never heard of her when I was asked to do the job. She was only 18 but it was a nightmare. I would pray every night she wouldn't kill herself on my watch. I desperately hope she stops doing drugs but fear that will only happen when she kills someone else with her reckless ways - or kills herself."

Damn, let's hope she stays in rehab longer than 30 days and that she's serious about recovery. Otherwise people will be moving her to spot #1 on their death pool list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you imagine if she ever wrote a tell all book? It would be incredibly shocking if it were a truthful tell all.

Hope she gets better.

Anonymous said...

Can't believe we haven't seen her OD to death yet.