Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Truer Words Never Spoken

John Cusack rocks the Casbah. He feels heiresses should do jail time and real problems should mean more to us. Yeahhhhhh:

Cusack says, "I think all heiresses with old money should be put in jail on general principal. "I'm an Irish-American, so I'm anti-royalist. I intrinsically don't trust the monarchy, so any heiress should have to put in mandatory prison time."

Joking aside, Cusack is appalled by the amount of news the Hilton story is generating: "It's sad to me because it's taking up air time when habeas corpus is suspending but nobody's doing anything about it. You face your accuser and all your rights stem from that. This administration is taking away habeas corpus and people are talking about Paris Hilton. That's America."

Nice. I'd totally have sex with him. In a thinking person's sentimental and connected way of course. Afterwards we would hold eachother and shed tears of happiness for our union.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU, JOHN C!!! YOU ARE THE MAN.
-czilla

Anonymous said...

John's the bomb!