Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Madonna Rocks Rolling Stone's Top 25 Greatest Slow Dance Songs

These songs bring back so many awesome memories. Gotta love 'em...almost all of them really!

Rolling Stone: The 25 Greatest Slow Dance Songs Ever

1. “I Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing,” Aerosmith
2. “Unchained Melody,” Righteous Brothers
3. “Crazy For You,” Madonna
4. “Take My Breath Away,” Berlin
5. “I Only Have Eyes for You,” The Flamingos
6. “Never Tear Us Apart,” INXS (THIS SONG STILL MAKES MY HEART PITTER PATTER)
7. “In Your Eyes” Peter Gabriel
8. “Love Song,” The Cure (I HEART THE CURE)
9. “Eternal Flame.” Bangles
10. “I’ll Be There,” The Jackson 5
11. “Always and Forever,” Heat Wave
12. “Fade Into You,” Mazzy Star (was in Swept Away)
13. “I’ll Make Love To You,” Boyz II Men
14. “Faithfully,” Journey
15. “Wild Horses,” Rolling Stones
16. “True Colors,” Cyndi Lauper
17. “How Deep Is Your Love,” Bee Gees
18. “I’ll Be There For You,” Bon Jovi
19. “Drive,” The Cars
20. “Babe,” Styx
21. “Careless Whisper,” Wham!
22. “Save a Prayer,” Duran Duran
23. “Lady In Red,” Chris de Burgh
24. “Hopelessly Devoted to You,” Olivia Newton-John
25. “In the Mouth a Desert,” Pavement

Ugh, they're all so good! Now, please enjoy the "Crazy for You" video:


Online Videos by Veoh.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Never Tear Us Apart" reminds me of being in junior high and loving my boyfriend. Beautiful song. I miss INXS!

Anonymous said...

GREAT songs on the list. So GREAT!