Saturday, June 16, 2007

Rosie Right for Price?

There's talk that ex-View co-host Rosie O'Donnell may audition to be the new host of "The Price is Right" game show on CBS. Host Bob Barker retired last week after 35 years of hosting the show.

Barker was backstage at the Daytime Emmy Awards last night (Friday, June 15) after winning his 19th Emmy and said, "I believe they're going to have a meeting with Rosie."

"She knows the show," he said. "There's no doubt in my mind she could do the show. Now, whether they want a lady host, I don't know. I've never heard that discussed. As far as I know, they've only auditioned men."


Cool. I think it's right up her ally. She loves giving stuff away and the show's format is such that she doesn't have time or lead-ins to politicize too much. It sounds perfect for her. GOOD LUCK ROSIE! Give Upchuck(er) a trip around the world so I can visit my fans! xoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Probably the perfect job for her.