Monday, February 19, 2007

The Amazing Race is Back!


Hubby and I love this show! We don't even consider it a guilty pleasure. ;)

Season 11 brings us the Amazing Race All-Stars and, if you ask me, they should've left Rob & Amber (aka reality t.v. whores) at home and, instead, brought back the Cho brothers. So maybe they were too nice but isn't that why we all liked them?






How about Season 7 winners Uchenna & Joyce: They planned to proceed with IVF (in-vitro fertilization) with a portion of their winnings and we learned last night that, sadly, their efforts to date have failed. This breaks my heart as hubby and I will be starting IVF within the next few months.

Nevertheless, we'll be watching with excitement....hoping and waiting for Rob and Amber to get their collective ass kicked. Will you?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally a Cho Brothers fan. Thanks for this post!