Friday, June 29, 2007

How Old is Katie?

Katie Holmes is 28-years-old? Are you sure? She's dressing like she's 40+ and her hands (check out those veins!) are rivaling those of a woman much older. And no, I don't think 40 is old. I just think she is looking much older than her 28 yrs.

I think I've got it: Get really skinny - get really veiny. Ick. I'll take middle of the road weight and middle of the road veins. Average can be good.

On another note: Nice to see even mega rich celebs leave the house with wet hair though I am surprised she went to a meeting at CAA (Creative Artists Agency) with moppy hair. With Jesus Cruise on her side - she must think she's untouchable.

**Click pics for much closer look.**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she looks hungry

Anonymous said...

ew. her hands are terrible for being so young. EAT.